- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Installation and Commossion of the new Cobalt machine.
- Installation of new Cobalt Machine (Theratron 780E) was completed on May 2006. The Company has provided one Medical Physicist throughout the process as per tender agreement.
- Quality assurance test of the new Cobalt Machine was carried out on 30th July, 2006 and the report was sent to AERB regarding permission for Commissioning approval.
- Permission for Commissioning approval of the Theratron 780E was granted by AERB on 7th August, 2006 .
- Treatment of patient started on 14th August, 2006 .
- The 3D Treatment Planning System was installed and commission successfully on 9th March, 2006 .
- Delivery of Accessories, Monitoring equipments,.Mould.room.Paraphern--alia’s were delivered as per order specification and in time.
STATUS OF EQUIPMENT
The Cobalt Machine and Treatment Planning System as of today are in good a working condition.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 07-05-2018
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?