- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Chairman: Principal Secretary, Health & Family Welfare Dept.
Vice Chairman: Commissioner & Secretary Health & Family Welfare Dept.
- Commissioner & Secretary, Finance Dept.
- Director of Health Services (MI).
- Director of Health Services (MCH & FW).
- Director of Health Services (Research).
- Joint Director, Civil Hospital, Shillong.
- Member of Rotary Club of Shillong.
Member Secretary- Dr. (Mrs) Judita Syiemlieh , MD , Civil Hospital, Shillong.
NAME AND ADDRESS:
State Cancer Society of Meghalaya,
Department of Radiation Oncology,
Room No. - 25, Civil Hospital, Shillong.
Ph.no. +91-364 2500815.
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?