- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Implementation, activities of the State Cancer Society of Meghalaya of the year 2004 august -2007 august.
- Development of Oncology Wing at Civil Hospital Shillong.
- Hospital Base Cancer Control of Cervical Cancer by Pap smear a W.H.O. Project.
- Development of Cancer Atlas in North-East India, ICMR Project, Bangalore .
- Information and Public awareness programme.
- Health Education.
- Celebration of the ‘World No Tobacco Day.
- CME/Seminar Programme and Conference.
- School Programme.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 15-11-2017
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?