- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
- Services are provided in Room no 25-B, Main Civil Hospital Shillong.
- External Radiotherapy are treated with Tele Cobalt Machine (Theratron 780 E)
- Internal Radiation Therapy is not available and patients are referred to Guwahati.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 29-03-2022
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?