- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
- The State Cancer Society of Meghalaya was notified by the Government of Meghalaya on the 16th July 2003 .
- On the 13th January 2004 it was registered with the Meghalaya Societies Registration Act 12, 1983
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 20-08-2018
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?