- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Chairman: Additional Chief Secretary/Principal Secretary/ Commissioner and Secretary /Secretary,Health & Family Welfare Dept.
- Commissioner & Secretary, Finance Dept.
- Director,Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Director of NEIGRIHMS or his representative
- Director of Health Services (MI).
- Director of Health Services (MCH & FW).
- Director of Health Services (Research).
- Joint Director of Health Services (S.S) Civil Hospital, Shillong.
- President, Awakening NGO,Supercare Campus, Shillong or representative (NGO)
- Secretary, Ramkrishna Mission, Laitumkhrah, Shillong or representative. (NGO)
- General Secretary, Ai Jingim Voluntary Blood Donors' Organisation, Shillong or representative(NGO)
Member Secretary- HOD/Cancer Department/Cancer Specialist,Civil Hospital Shillong.
NAME AND ADDRESS:
State Cancer Society of Meghalaya,
Civil Hospital Shillong
Email Address: email@example.com
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?