- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Pain and Palliative Care Unit
Pain and Palliative Care Unit:
Services are provided everyday in Room no 25-A, Main Civil Hospital Shillong, from 10:00 AM -3:00 PM. The following are the available services:
- Provision of Tab. Morphine, free of cost.
- Counselling for patients and relatives.
- End of Life Care (Hospital based).
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 29-03-2022
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?