- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
- Implementation, activities of the State Cancer Society of Meghalaya of the year 2004 august -2007 august.
- Developement of Oncology wing civil hospital, Shilong.
- Components of the Grant-In-Aid as projected by the State Cancer Society of Meghalaya to the Government.
- Installation and Commossion of the new Cobalt machine.
- Implementation of the W.H.O. project on prevention and control of cervical cancer by PAP SMEAR.
- Number of camps organized from 2006-2007.
- Devlopment of Cancer Atlas in North- East India.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 15-11-2017
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?