- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
OPD services of Oncology Department
OPD Services: OPD services are available everyday in Main Civil Hospital Shillong, Room no 25-A, from 10:00AM- 3:00PM.The following are the available doctors and OPD days:
- Dr. A. Mawlong : Monday & Saturday
- Dr. R.R Kharbuli : Tuesday
- Dr. F. J Momin : Wednesday
- Dr. D.L Nongrum: Thursday
- Dr. J.C.A Lamin : Friday
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 29-03-2022
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?