- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Oncology Ward, Civil Hospital Shillong
Oncology Ward, Civil Hospital Shillong:
- Indoor facility is available with 34 beds. For Male patients there are 22 beds, for Female patients there are 12 beds and we plan to increase to 60 beds.
- The Indoor facility of Oncology Department was shifted to the DAE-Civil Hospital Cancer Wing building on the 10th December 2021.The beds strength was increased from 34 beds to 43 beds.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 29-03-2022
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?