- Drink plenty of fluids every day during treatment.
- Wash , shower or bath as normal during treatment using a simple or baby soap, taking care to pat dry the area being treated, rather than rubbing it.
- Don't put creams or deodorants on the treated area as these may worsen your skin reaction.
Devlopment of Cancer Atlas in North- East India.
AIM OF THE PROJECT:
In Hospital Base Cancer Registry: - Data was collected from all the city Hospitals, Laboratories, to ascertain the number of Cancer Cases. All the collected data are sent to ICMR, Bangalore . This will give indications on:-
- Incidence of Cancer.
- Type of Cancer.
- Prevalence in male and female.
- Cancer.cases.will.be.registe-red only with Histopathology confirmation.
- Health Education Awareness Programme and camps ()
- CELEBRATION OF THE ‘WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY ()
- CME/ SEMINAR PROGRAMME & CONFERENCE ()
- SCHOOL PROGRAMME.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated: 06-11-2017
Do's and Don’ts
What is Radiation Therapy?
What is Cobalt Machine?
Why Cobalt-60 Machine?
What are the Goals of Radiation Therapy?
How Does Radiotherapy Work?